Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Amazon reviews

So about a month ago a girl I follow on Instagram started posting about how she was a "Amazon reviewer" and that she was getting lots of cool stuff for a deep discount and sometime free! After a couple of her posts I got so nosy I contacted her. She told me to google 'Amazon reviewer' and run with what I find. So I did, I found a bunch of different sites that will give people like me quality products, in return I have to try the products out and report back to them with my honest unbiased opinion. Hmmm well I can definitely do that! So I signed up for every site I found. So far I have received over 100 items and wrote over 100 reviews. I love it! Currently my amazon ranking is
141,572. I am so proud of that number. Every time I get a new item and leave a review my ranking gets better. There is a brand new site called Reviewsio starting on Oct 1st. The link is reviewsio to join. I can't tell you many details about the site as it isn't fully operable yet but will be very soon. Right now you are able to go on the site to earn points. I am not sure if you are going to have to use points to buy items. I will have more info in the weeks to come. I will include the link 1 more time along the bottom and if you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to answer them.
reviewsio

Check it out!! Look at all the cool stuff I got! This was just a couple of days of packages. I am ADDICTED!!!

See yall next time,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment